Thursday 22 October 2015

Song/Music Choices Confirmed

I have browsed the internet for a lot of different types of music to use for my different shots. I used the website http://incompetech.com/wordpress/ to search for music within categories. I have found this website to be much more useful than other websites for music. The music is all loyalty free as long as I use the name of the artist in the credits of my short film. 



I still want the start of my short film to have the song 'Happy Little Pill' by Troye Sivan. I have chosen a song named 'Disappointment' for the times when the characters are bored because the song is slow and depressing. 'For The Fallen' will be used for when Ben starts his big dramatic apology because the music has a big build up before the immediate silence that follows for the awkwardness. A music piece named 'Hitman' will be used when the characters start getting ready to open the door because it sounds very action based and sounds like the characters are preparing for a big conquer (even though they are only opening a door). Finally, the song I chose for the credits is called 'Laconic Granny'. I want to use this because it sounds like a silly song that highlights the idiocy of Kevin as he shuts himself back in after escaping. 

My song choices all sound like they are from huge dramatic moments from films which is why I want to use them to emphasise the comedic moments where the characters are in basic situations that are being presented as overly dramatic and silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment