Monday 14 December 2015

Title Screen Animation

I wanted to animate my own title screen because there were no inbuilt title screens that I wanted to use in iMovie. I animated it so the title is shown in a dark space before doors close in front of it making it 'Trapped'. This is what I wanted due to the film being called trapped. I wanted the door to look similar to a school door so I added two posters. One advertising a school dance, immediately giving the location of the film, and the other having the title and the director (Me). A key slides in and locks the door before falling off of the screen. This further provokes the thought of being tapped. 

To animate this, I used similar techniques to before where I changed things bit by bit in each frame manually and I also used motion tweening. This is when you give the computer the start and the end location of a symbol and the amount of frames that you want the motion to take place, and it automatically fills the frames with the motion wanted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment