Monday 14 December 2015

Film Production Introduction

I animated my introduction to my short film because all film productions have been animated. I wanted to have my production company at the start, followed by the title of my film. I want my production company to resemble school or a media lesson so I decided to have my production company drawn onto the screen using a pencil. The background is a piece of lined paper that has been doodled on. I wanted this because it is a piece of media created within school and I wanted the production to resemble that. My production company is called Amazal because this is a mix of my name (being the head of the production) and the word amazing. It is also a short and snappy title that can easily be remembered by the audience who watch it. 

To do this, I drew Amazal on a layer and every time I created a new frame, I deleted a part of the text and then reversed all of the frames when I was done so it would draw. I drew the background on a separate layer and made a pencil symbol which I moved to the correct position for each frame to make it look like it is being drawn by the pencil. I changed the opacity on the doodles to make then remain in the background without standing out too much and taking the attention away from the production name.



No comments:

Post a Comment