Wednesday 13 January 2016

Change of Plan

After asking the school care taker, I have found out that my school no longer opens on a saturday. I had originally planned to film my shots on saturday but I now have to change my plan to film the main footage of my short story after school when my actors are available. This is a little inconvenient because my schedule revolved around the filming on saturday but I don't think the timing of the production will be delayed any later than 2 days. Because I need to film after school, I now need to make a few signs to put on the doors requesting people to use the other stairway while filming is in progress. I am going to film using a lot of different shots so if someone happens to walk through anyway, it won't disturb the production too much because I will only film small amounts at a time that I can piece together at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment