Tuesday 10 November 2015

Shots Order

I am not going to film my shots in the order they are in the storyboard. This is because I want to get the shots with more people in during the school time or during a time that everyone is available which is a lot easier to do than organising a time that 10 people are all able to work together. I am going to film location shots during the school time so there is footage of PE classes on the field and lessons in classrooms. I will then recreate these shots with an empty classroom and field to show the contrast and to show that time has moved on. I will then film the shot with all of the students walking down the stairs. This is so those students/actors can leave once it is done rather than having to wait for their scene. This is also the reason that I am going to film the shot with the awkward boy walking down the stairs. He can then leave once it is done leaving the two main characters to get all of the main footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment