Friday 13 November 2015

Mise-On-Scene Costume

Because my characters are going to be young college students, I will have my actors be dressed neat and tidy in smart casual clothing. They can wear buttoned shirts, black trousers, dark jeans and/or nice dresses. The actors that I have chosen wear this during school time anyway so there might not be any need for a costume change. There may be a few little things to be added or removed but because my actors are students and it will be most likely filmed during or after school, my actors will already be ready for filming. Leon will be wearing his outfit tidily whereas Aaron will look a little scruffy with a tie that is loose and maybe the top buttons of his shirt undone. This is to immediately give the characters a look that can match their personality and gives the audience a chance to make a judgement on the characters just by looking at them.




No comments:

Post a Comment