Tuesday 5 April 2016

Magazine Decision

I had made two different versions of my review page because I couldn't decide during making the page which layout to choose. Once I had saw both options, I decided to use the one with the real photograph. This is because the references I have looked at use real photographs rather than digital drawings. I also believe that there is a lot less blank space on the review page with the photo. I couldn't tell during planning my page which one I wanted to use because I planned it with labelled boxes. Once I had added all of the text, images and colours, I decided to chose the photograph. There is already enough synergy between my poster and review page by using the same colours, fonts and style without also having the same images.



No comments:

Post a Comment